標題: Carolina Panthers Team Store Online 7670
無頭像
yueyrt1weM

帖子 27843
註冊 2017-9-15
用戶註冊天數 2412
發表於 2019-4-11 15:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I'm frustrated for him," Gruden said. "I feel bad for him. He wants to play in the worst way. This is the most unique injury that people have seen. Can't put a finger on why he's having pain, but he's having pain. And he wants to play. And he's not the same guy when you can't push off because your Achilles is bothering you."
Gruden says putting Doctson on injured reserve remains a possibility,Nike Air Max Sale Cheap.

"I think we'll send him to another doctor, get another opinion,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping," Gruden said Monday. "I think the plan right now is to probably immobilize him for a little bit, just to take completely the stress off of it for a little bit of time and then see where that leads us."
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins are shutting down wide receiver Josh Doctson for a few weeks because of a lingering Achilles tendon injury.
Doctson, the 22nd pick out of TCU,Adam Shaheen Jersey, has been bothered by the sore left Achilles tendon since rookie minicamp in May. After being off the field for training camp, he played in the first two regular-season games and had two catches for 66 yards.
The Redskins picked Doctson hoping he'd be a piece of their offense right away and potentially step into a bigger role in 2017 if either Pierre Garcon or DeSean Jackson or both leave via free agency. Instead,Raiders Jerseys Cheap, it's looking like a lost season for Doctson.
Coach Jay Gruden said the first-round pick won't practice this week and added that it's safe to expect the Redskins to rest Doctson through the upcoming bye week. Washington plays at Detroit and then against Cincinnati in London before its bye week in early November,Wholesale NCAA Jerseys.