標題: Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt1FdH

帖子 24983
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
發表於 2018-10-12 09:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Sharmain GraingerSome people settle for less than they deserve; some even embrace sickness as a natural part of life and even depart this world thinking that it was their destiny. However, this view has never been, and will never be, the view of 62-year-old Esmay Bahador.The resident of Stanleytown, West Bank Demerara, has not only once, but twice faced situations that in one instance could have left her deformed and another that could have been worse. She was, however, on neither occasion willing to be left straddled with these conditions.One incident she shared with me recently occurred about 11 years ago when a relative observed that there was a lump in the middle of her throat. It wasn’t painful at all, but there was no denying the fact that it was growing, and so Ms Esmay (as I prefer to call her) was advised to seek medical attention.A beaming Ms Esmay BahadorShe hadn’t noticed it before herself, but she certainly became very concerned when she did.And she had good reason to be, since medical experts have over the years been able to deduce that lumps in the vicinity of the throat/neck are common with many Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Disorders.? More terrifying is the fact that such lumps can be caused not only by bacterial or viral infections but malignant cancer and even more rare conditions.But Ms Esmay was not prepared to either speculate what the lump could be or allow its continued presence on her anatomy.? She just wasn’t meant to bear the burden of such a complication and so she decided to seek medical attention.However, before doing so she remembered being in the bathroom one day and suddenly a familiar song came to her.“I was just sitting in the washroom when a song came to me, ‘I am the God that healeth thee’,Air Jordan Pas Cher France, and I somehow knew that that was confirmation that everything was going to be alright.”As a young girl she remembered growing up with her mother in Sisters Village on the West Bank of Demerara. Her father had died while she was still very young leaving her mother to raise 10 children.Ms Esmay, who was the youngest of the lot, recalled that her mother was a very prayerful woman who never prevented her from attending Sunday School regularly. And so by the time she was an adult, with a family of her own,Nike Air Max Sale Australia, prayers had become a natural part of her life. So it was prayers she immediately embraced upon discovering the lump on her throat. She also thankfully took solace in the song that kept lingering in her head as well.However, she decided to heed her relatives’ advice to visit a doctor. But before heading to the doctor she remembered quietly saying “Lord please take me to the right doctor.”At the Georgetown Public Hospital,Dortmund Trikot 2018/19, a female doctor who was attending to Ms Esmay asked what had brought her there. And as soon as she responded by displaying the lump, the doctor started to feverishly write on a piece of paper.However, by the time the doctor decided to hand over the piece of paper she had written on to Ms Esmay she suddenly pulled it back and began asking a series of questions.“She just said ‘Wait! I’m going to ask you some questions…Is the lump hurting? Is your hair falling out? Are you reducing (in size)?’ Of course I said no to all of her questions,” Ms Esmay said.This, however,Basketball Shoes Clearance Sale, prompted the doctor to calmly tear to pieces the paper she was writing on and toss it into a bin before informing “when you get those symptoms then come back to me.”The response from the doctor came as no surprise to Ms Esmay as she was convinced that whatever had caused the lump was already being dealt with.“When I went home I just applied olive oil to that lump and I said ‘Lord by your stripes I am healed’ and I believed by faith that God is my healer.”Although she continued to pray from that day she simply stopped examining the growth of the lump and so did not observe it had disappeared until another relative brought it to her attention. To her surprise there was not a single trace of the lump.“It could’ve happened in a day, a week or a month…I simply forgot about it and it vanished,Jordan Outlet Australia,” disclosed an elated Ms Esmay who is convinced that “My God the Healer had performed a miracle for me.”“It is amazing what God can do for us if we just believe…I had no idea what that lump was but I am thankful that I no longer have it.”Yet another health challenge in her life was certainly not going to daunt her grateful attitude, as according to Ms Esmay “there isn’t anything too hard for God to do.”She recalls haemorrhaging over a period of time, a situation that was perhaps linked to menopause. However,